Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Funny persuasive writing

The only way you can change your character, is your game character or what you wear in the morning, you can try to change your personality or even try facing your fears.  


You can't change your character? you can't change yourself. Your character is the amount  of all the qualities that make you who you are,  your values, your thoughts, your words and your action


 “You can't change somebody's character, but you can change the way a person presents themselves”. - Paul Manafort. I believe it means if someone comes up to you, they really mean you can tell them that you should not go up to someone like that, you should be nice.


So you can't change your character? You can change your character in a game but you can't change yourself mentily, and you can change someone's perspective on things like their opinion on things

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post