Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Spelling fun!!!!!!


This is my story of my spelling. We are learning to spell words that have the 'ar' sound in them. I am enjoying spelling because I know that it will help me become a better speller. As part of my learning, I had to write a story using many words with the 'ar' sound. We had 3 minutes to write one.
Here it is
Mark was doing art and having a fart he laughed as hard as he can and he couldn't stop farting so he hoped in his car and went so far he in his car.
What do you think of my story.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post