Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

winter spots

For winter sport I play netball. I have found netball hard because I have never played it before.


Over the winter sport season my team have won 1 time. It was the second to last day of winter.

Next season I would like to do is hockey because I didn't get to do it this year.

I’d like to thank my teammates for their support and my coach for their help.

My highlight for this season has been that it is fun and I think you should do it too. Playing a winter sport is good for you.

Questions
What winter sport do you play?
How successful was your winter sport season bean?
What do you like most about spots?
If you play winter sport what might you like to change about it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post