Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Drawing Reading Week 3

 I drown this because i like rainbows and the words represent
Family: Family means I love my family because they are always there for me, and they love me.

Friends: Friends mean that I will always be there for them and that I will keep all there secret.

Kindness: Kindness means that i'm kind to people, and whenever there hurt or sad I will go help them 

 Phone: Phone means that I love my phone and I will always love it. 


My one of the fore walls are Social

i need to work on my Mentol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post