Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

My Wighting In Week 7 Term 2

 This week We where doing the five senses on Monday morning, I hope you like it

I see the the bright sun coming from my window when I wake up 

I see the people on the street going to work.  I smell the yummy Porridge when I make my yummy breakfast. I smell the flowers blooming in the sunny morning. I taste the mint from my toothpaste when I brush my teeth. I touch the TV remote when I watch a movie so I won't be bored. I  touched the cat when I was giving them a pat. I hear the birds singing their song when I take my first step outside of the day.  


What Is your 4 Sciences of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post