Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

letter week 5


Over the past few weeks, we have been learning to wight formal and informal letters. Hear is an example of a letter I wrote about a political event in New Zealand post

13 Bassett Street
Burwood
Christchurch 
153 491-791


September 04, 1932
Mr George Forbes
Prime Minister of New Zealand
Parliament Buildings
Wellington
Greetings Prime Minister

We need food. People are looting and breaking our shop windows. My kids have
flour bags for clothes and they hate it. Please give us food, clothes and money.
Our children are skinny because of you they are sick and hungry. Please I can't see my
kids like this anymore because they have gone to a home. We can’t just give our kids
bread all the time they are already tired of it. We have to go to soup kitchens for
food  but we only get a little bit of food. I only get to see my kids once a month.
I can’t see my kids like this anymore, I have to give them a little bit of food all
the time. It just has to stop and you can't treat New Zealand families like this.
PLEASE HELP

Sincerely Ebony & Jasmine,
SignatureSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post