Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Obstacle course


This week for whiting we had to make something that had instructions so I chose to make a obstacle course.

 Obstacle course 


  1. Crawl through a tunnel and then do it on the other side 


  1. Cargo net climb , climb over the cargo net then do it again on the other side.


  1. Climb up a slide and then slide down 


  1. Wall climb, climb over a climbing wall then go down the ladder on the other side. 


  1. Walk on a balance beam if you fall, go back to the start.


  1. Go on some monkey bars, if you fall go back to the start.


  1. Jump over fifteen Low hurdles.


  1. Jump over fifteen high hurdles.



Did you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post