Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Kiwi kids Reading W8 T2

This week in Reading we are looking at articles on kiwi kids news and seeing if there different Genres, we had to do three of them here is mine.


Article 1

Genre: National

Tornado hits South Auckland

When I read this it was sad because someone died, 2 people where hurt and lifted roofs And the time was around 8:30.


Article 2

Genre: Globe

Astronomers find new planet



there is a new planet and its Barnard’s star, that sits about 6 light years away, I think this  is very cool because it is one of the closet planets to the sun and now we have a new planet to Look at.


Article 3

Genre: Matariki 

All you can know about MATARIKI



Matariki Is the name of the star cluster, It is so cool because it tells you that it is the start of the Maori New Year, And they all have names



Did you like it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post