Pages

Friday, September 20, 2019

museum day


Trip to the Museum 


On Monday we went to the museum and we saw a wizard. He had a fake nose so I gave him a nickname it was fake nose. Outside we climbed a tree.
We had great fun! I got really high. Later we went inside and me and my group went to the  brake the ice area. There was  a game that was fun. Then we went to the birds and it was fun and educational. When we where using the tools my group had lots of fun and my favourite was carving the wood. We got told to go around the edges then we will go in the middle, but i did not get to that part. It was really tiring. The pounamu was pretty sharp but it did not cut me. I loved going to the Museum .


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post